To understand how to use U5Me, please read the following User Manual as well as
the FAQ page.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Firstly, open the application of operator.
a. Open a chat window in your web page
- Click on the button called "Set Up".
- Select the menu called "Generate Chat Button HTML...", and a window will appear.
- In the window called "Generate Chat Button HTML..." , click the "Copy to Clipboard" button, then the provided chat button HTML is copied to the clipboard "Chat Button HTML" that is on the left side of the "Copy to Clipboard" button. This is just copied once. If you try again, there is no need to copy to clipboard any longer.
- Paste the Chat Button HTML into the source of your web page(s) in each location where you wish to have a chat button appear
- Choose the style, sample, and picture you prefer to display the chat button in the web page.
- Click on the button called "Open Test Page", for operator to check the function of the button "Copy to Clipboard".
b. Start a visitor chat window
- In the web page of chat button HTML, click on the chat button displayed, and then the visitor chat window web page appears.
- There is a bell flickering in U5Me logo on the toolbar and shows a hint "Visitor Browsing!", also the "Visitor" logo shows under the "Calling" folder in the "Visitor List ", indicating that you have a visitor wanting to chat with you. If there are more than one chat windows in the operator's chat application, once there is a calling from visitor or other operator, the chat logo in the channel multi line will flicker.
- Hit the right key of your mouse on "Calling" folder or "Visitor" logo, select "Ignore Browsing" to hide the visitor's information.
c. Start a chat
(a) How to start a chat
- In the U5Me Operator console, hit the right key of your mouse on the "Visitor" logo, and select "Accept Call", then will show "Visitor Joins!" and "Jupitar Joins!"separately in window pages of operator and visitor. A chat starts."Visitor" logo will move under "Chatting" folder.
- Type what you want to say in the send message blank, and click on the "Send" button or press ENTER key.
- Hit the right key of your mouse on "Chatting" folder or "Visitor" logo, select "Ignore Browsing" to hide the visitor's information.
(b) Invite to chat and Assign chat
- Whenever visitors browse your web site, there will be a hint "Visitor Browsing!" shown on the toolbar and their names will display under the "Browsing" folder in the "Visitor List ".
- Hit the right key of your mouse on the "Visitor" logo, and select "Invite" button, .then an "Invite Message" window will display.
- Input the invite message to send to visitor's chat window.
- Hit the right key of your mouse on "Browsing" folder or "Visitor" logo, select "Ignore Browsing" to hide the visitor's information.
- In the operator's chat window, hit the right key of your mouse on it, and select "Invite" button, an invite window will display and you can invite the visitor to chat.
- Select "Assign" button, and an assign window will show out for transferring the chat from one operator to another.
d. How to check visitor's information
- Hit the right key of your mouse on the "Visitor" logo, and select "Contact Info" to see the detail about visitor, such as name, phone number, country, and so on; or just move the mouse and point to the "Visitor" logo to see. If there are no information card, you should "Create a new contact" to make a new Info Card for the visitor.
- Select "Footprint" to see visitor's information, such as Referrer, Keyword, Start Visit and so on.
- Hit "Chat History" to see the history of chat.
e. How to use "Set Up" Menu
- Click on the "Set Up" button, and select the "Change Password" menu to change your log-in password if necessary.
- Click on the "Set Up" button, and select the "My Network Settings" button. You can choose "Do not connect via a proxy" or "Override with my own values" to fill in the information of the proxy if you need proxy.
- Click on the "Set Up" button, and choose the "Hint Settings" button. There are three choices---Visitor Browsing; Visitor Calling; and Receive Message for you to select the sound files as you prefer. Also you can choose when Visitor Browsing; Visitor Calling; and Visitor Left, whether to hint or not.
- Click on the "Set Up" button, and select the "Change Time Zone" button. You can choose the time in your place.
- Click on the "Set Up" button, and select the "IP Blacklist Settings" button. You can input the IP address to block some vicious visitors.
- Click on the "Set Up" button, and select the "Other Settings" button. You can choose the time to change your status to be Away if you are inactive.
- Click on the "Set Up" button, and select the "Auto Start At Boot" button as you like. When you log in next time, no log-in window will appear again, and the operator application will show automatically.
(a) Manage the view windows --"Knowledge Base" and "Canned Messages"
- Hit the right key of your mouse on each menu item under "Knowledge Base" or "Canned Messages" windows.
- Choose "Add" or "Edit" or "Delete" to add or change the solutions for the problems frequently referred by customers or visitors and messages often used for chats, and then sort them into suitable folders.
- Hit "Refresh" buttons to renovate the contents of the folders.
- Double click on the subdirectory or hit the right key of your mouse on it and choose "Select" button, and the contents display in the send message blank.
- Hit ENTER or click on "Send" button. It will display the solutions or messages in visitor chat window.
- Hit the right key of your mouse on the each folder of "Knowledge Base" or "Canned Messages".
- Choose "Refresh" to renovate the contents of the folders.
(b) Searching problems or messages
- Input key words of your problem into search pane "KnowledgeBase" or "Canned Messages".
- Click on the "Search" button to quickly search the solutions or messages you want.
(c) Managing the view window ---"Operator List"
- Hit the right key of your mouse on the either folder in the "Operator List" window.
- Select the sorting types.
- Assign operators to different departments under "Online" folder in the "Operator List". Whenever the operators log in, their logos will appear under their department folder. If they log off, their logos will display under the "Offline" folder.
- Hit the right key of your mouse on each name of operator, and select "Invite", to chat with other operators.
- Choose"Chat History", to look through the chat history between you and the operator you choose.
(d) Hiding the folders window
- Click the "View" menu.
- Uncheck the "Knowledge Base ", "Canned Messages", "Operator list " and "Visitor List " menus, and the lists of folders would not display any longer. Or click the button with across symbols to hide them.
- Hit the nail logos in "KnowledgeBase", "Canned Messages", "Operator List"and "Visitor List" windows to hide them on the right and left edges of the operator application, only leave labels with menu names on the edges.
- Point the mouse on the labels to display them.
- Hit the logos again to restore them.
(e) Docking the folders window
- Drag the blue title bars of the folders "Knowledge Base", "Canned Messages", "Operator List" and "Visitor List" windows.
- Drop them on any edge of the application.
(f) Floating the folders window
- Drag them and drop in the middle of the application.
- The folders windows can be floating over the application.
- Click on the grid in "Visitor List".
- The rows can be ranged by the column field.
- Click on the grid ranged before again, and the sort order will be in reverse.
(b) Sorting by multiple columns
- Click on the grid in "Visitor List".
- Press SHIFT and hold it when clicking on another grid in "Visitor List".
- The rows can be sorted by these two columns clicked on.
(c) Moving grids
1.Drag and move the grids to a location in "Visitor List" as you like.
2.The columns are in the order by your choice in the grid.
h. Columns in "Channel" window
- Click "Chat History" column in the "Channels" window to see the history of chat.
- Click "Detail Info" in the "Channels" window to see the details of the chat, such as the channel ID, chat URL, visitor name, operator ID, operator name, chat type and so on.
- Click "Contact" column in the "Channels" window to see the detailed information of visitors, such as ID number, visitor's name, IP address, Browser, URL, and so on.
- Choose "Create new contact info" to input the detail information of the visitor, suchlike visitor's ID, full name, country, website, telephone, email, address and so on. And "Save and match", to find out whether there is the same information card for the visitor existed in the server data.
- Select "Search" to search the visitor according to some contents, like name, phone number, website, email. What is more, there is a pane under the search column, where you can edit the visitor's information.
- Click "Footprint" column in the "Channel" window to see the referrer, keyword, user agent, start visit, entry page, exit page and duration time of visitors ever browse.
- There is a menu above the send message blank. Select "Push Image", "Push Web", "Send File", "Dialog's Time Switch", "Save As", "Print" button as you like; or hit the pane of "Spell Check" to check the spelling when you type in the send message blank if you need.
- Change fonts, font sizes, colors, styles, etc. only by clicking on the relative buttons.
- Click "Skype to Call", and connect Skype to call the visitor directly.
- There is a menu below the send message blank. Hit right key of the mouse on any chat channel, to choose "MultiLine" to make all channels juxtaposition, or select "Leave Channel", "Close Channel", "Leave All Channels", "Close All Channels", "Close Ended Channels", "Close Other Channels" as you like.
i. How to use "File" menu
- Click on "File" button, and choose "Login As..." to change operator to log in.
- Select "Log out" to quit the chat. In the visitor chat window will appear "Jupitar Leaves!".
- Choose "My State" to hit "Online" to log in, hit "Away" to do as the same as "Login As Away..." button, hit "Busy" to show operator is busy now, cannot reply at that time, or hit "Hidden" to show operator is offline but actually is online
- Select "Exit" to close the operator application.
- Hit right key of the mouse on the logo on the toolbar, you can also choose the menu the same as "File" menu, but adds "Restore" button to display the whole operator chat window.
j. How to use "Help" menu
- Click on "Help" menu, and select "Check for Update". A new web page will display for you checking and upgrading the version of our software.
- Click on "Help" menu, and select "Online Manual". You can see our detail manual there.
- Click on "Help" menu, and select "Sign Up". It can convert to the Sign Up page in the Admin Console directly.
- Click on "Help" menu, and select "Forgot Password". It can convert to the Forgot Password page in the Admin Console to let you get back your password.
- Select "Resend Verification Email" to go to Resend Verification Email page in the Admin Console directly.
- Select "Home Page" to go to U5Me website.
- Choose "About U5Me..." button to see the information of our software.
- Administrator and Operator Background Console
a. Login the admin console website --- http://www.U5Me.com/weboperator/.
b. Click on "Sign Up" menu, and input your account name銆乽ser name and password. The password is matched upper and lower case. If you are the administrator, it will display "Site Info", "Upload Images", "Department", "Operator", "Canned Messages", "Knowledge Base", "Chat History", "Chat Survey", "Keyword Match", "Important Page", "Ticket System(Message)", "Traffic Analysis", "Change Password", and "Logout" menus. But if you are the operator, it will not display the initial four menus.
c. If you are not the administrator or operator, you can click on "Sign Up" menu to input your information for registration.
d. Click on "Forgot Password" to get back your password through sending by email or operator ID.
- e. Click on "Resend Verification Email" to get
back the register email again.
f. After you login as administrator, select "Site Info" to view your detail information, such as site ID, site name, Email, and so on. You can reset them and save.
g. Click on "Operator" in "User Setup" menu, and hit "Add New" button to add operators or administrators if necessary. Hit the "cross" logos to delete them if needed. Hit each operator ID to edit the detail information of operator and save.
- h. Click on "Department" in "User Setup" menu, and hit "Add New" button to add departments if necessary. Hit the "cross" logos to delete the departments if needed. Hit each department name to edit the detail information of department and save.
- i. Select "Canned Messages" in "Content
Manager" menu to insert new canned messages for every operator
to choose when chatting with their customers.
j.Select "Knowledge Base" in "Content Manager" menu to insert new problems and answers frequently used for every operator to help their customers.
- k. Click on "Keyword Match" in "Rules" menu to input the keyword to match the ones used by visitors, in order to find out this hot prospect customer immediately.
- l. Click on "Important Page" in "Rules" menu to add the URL which you think is important one.
- m. Click on "Upload Images" in "Visitor
Experience" menu t o change your online, offline icons and logo
in your operator chat window. The uploading files must be JPG or GIF.
- n. Click on "Chat Survey" in "Visitor Experience" menu, you can make a survey before or after chat.
- o. Click on "Ticket System(Message)" to review and sort the messages visitors leave, also assign suitable operator to answer.
- pClick on "Report & Log", there you can
check all data reports about successful chats, missing chats, operator statistics
and so on.
- q. Click on "Chat History" in "Report & Log" menu t o review chat contents on specific date.
- r. Click on "Traffic Analysis" menu.
1. You can see a "Summary" data in"Website Visitor" menu. It shows the total statistics by IP address and pages view from visitors.
2. Select "Recent Traffic Data", you can choose to view the yearly, monthly or daily visit traffic of visitors. Move the mouse on the histogram, and you can see the traffic with unique IP and the total traffic of page views in the website.
3. Click on "History Data Search" menu to choose to view the historical data of website traffic by year, month or day. You can also directly input the specific date time to search the data.
4. Click on "Keyword & Referrer" button to view the analysis of keywords or phrases that visitors are using to find your website in each search engine. You can also directly input the specific dates to search the data.
5. Click on "Resource Accessed" to let you see how people use search engines to find your web site. And shows which Domains and URLs your visitors come from, broken down by Referring Domains and Referring URLs. There is a search engine performance table on the left side, displaying which search engines produce more traffic, and which still need more work. You can also directly input the specific dates to search the data.
6. Click on "Time Zone" button to select "Region" menu, and you can view the statistics of traffic that visitors browse your website in which regions. Select "Language" for you to see the analysis of traffic by visitors' languages used. Hit "Time Zone" to view the analysis of the amount of visitors who browse your website from which time zones. You can also directly input the specific dates to search the data.
7. Select "Other Information" menu, there are some parameters for your choices to see the statistics. "IP Header" is the analysis of traffic by visitors' IP addresses. "Color Depth" means the analysis of traffic by visitors' typing colors. "Browser" is for you to analyze the traffic by visitors' using different browsers to browse your website. "Screen Resolutions" is for you to analyze the traffic according to visitors' screen sizes of computers. "System" is to view the analysis of traffic by visitors' computer systems.
s. Click on "Logout" to completely leave the operator background console.